FLEX Payment Solutions LLC, (“FLEX”) recognizes its responsibility and is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and others with which it may have dealings from time-to-time. Consequently, the following principles are set forth as a benchmark for all relationships with FLEX:
1. FLEX recognizes customer expectations for the responsible use and protection of information.
2. Preserving trust is a core value of FLEX.
3. Responsible use of information provides benefits to all parties.
4. FLEX has procedures designed to maintain accurate and complete information.
5. FLEX will respond to requests to correct information in a timely manner.
6. FLEX will help protect its customers against criminal use of their information.
7. FLEX has procedures to prevent unauthorized access to customer information.
8. FLEX will not share information with non-affiliated third parties for marketing purposes.
With these principles in mind, this policy serves as a standard for all employees and other insiders of FLEX for the collection, use, retention, and security of all customer information.
Confidentiality and Security
FLEX is committed to the security of its customers’ information. All third parties associated with FLEX’s operational and data processing systems are in a secure environment that protects the customer’s account information. All such third parties must sign an agreement with FLEX that they agree to not disclose or use any such information except to carry out the purposes for which FLEX has provided such information or as otherwise permitted by any laws by which FLEX may be bound.
Access by FLEX to customer information is limited to those with a business reason to know such information. Employees will be trained as to the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and on this policy. Because of the importance of these issues, all FLEX employees and other insiders are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and parties who violate this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures.
The Compliance Committee will review this policy on at least an annual basis to ensure its suitability to ongoing changes in privacy laws and regulations, as well as changes to business conditions.